Friday, August 11, 2017

Summer Fun - Coloring Sheet 2

At the moment this posts (sometime around 5am, Friday), I'll be loading up my car and heading on a roadtrip to Pennsylvania. My husband is attending his graduation at Penn State and I could not be more proud! He just wrapped up a Master's degree and spent a ton of time working on it (while also working full-time and being a generally great dad).

So congrats! I'm ready to celebrate!

Right-click to download and print

For today, I have another coloring sheet for the Summer Fun set.  I'm still working on coloring this one and assembling it into a book.  Speaking of... I decided to make the At The Beach paper doll available on Amazon, etc. As soon as that's all live, I'll let you know.  For now, it's still available on Lulu.com.  It's a really cute book and I'm eager to add the Summer Fun paper doll to this fledgling series...

...hopefully in September, when I have time again!!!

I'll be traveling for a bit and I'm leaving my computer at home.  Til then, enjoy this set!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the blouse and skirt. It's really cute and the drape on the skirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, I love drawing ruffles and puffy skirts. I think it's because I finally figured out HOW to draw them!

      Delete