Friday, November 3, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 4 Color

First of all, I hope everyone in the Northeast has recovered from the recent storm.  We lost power around midnight Sunday night/Monday morning and finally got it back Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, again, around midnight.  We have a tree down that missed the house & landed in an empty spot in our yard!! And this was after we spent the weekend moving my grandmother from Vermont to my house in Massachusetts! It's been a long week, to say the least.  If I'm a bit behind on my posting next week, it's because we're still sorting things out here.

Everyone is safe and warm, and really, that's all that matters!

Right-click to download and print

Today Sarah has a casual wardrobe, in full color.  I went with a lot of neutrals so that all of these pieces will work well with previous wardrobe sheets.  I really like the grey & I hope all of you do, too.

I'll try to have another sheet up on Monday, so check for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment