Monday, November 6, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 5 Black and White

I was not sure I'd get this post up in time.  We still have a rather large tree taking up most of our side yard and our furnace needed to be repaired twice.  Overall, though, we've been much luckier than a lot of people in the Northeast so I really can't complain.

We're pretty much back on schedule here, thankfully.  My kids have two days off this week, though, so it's definitely going to be a bit loud!  My grandmother has settled in nicely & seems very happy in the chaos of my house!

So today Sarah gets a fall wardrobe.  This sheet is a bit more crowded than I had intended.  I really can't put two long-sleeved shirt on one sheet!

Right-click to download and print

I'm still drawing the December paper doll set...which is coming along well but not quite fast enough! For now, though, Sarah's set will be in color on Friday, so look for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment