Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Little Ladies: Outfit Sheet 13

I hope everyone who celebrates it had a happy Christmas! My family has always had a loooong day on Christmas.  First, it's presents from Santa.  Even when I was a kid, that's what we'd do.  After that, cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  Put on a new outfit & head to Nana's house.  When I was a kid, my Nana and Grandpa lived around the corner.  Now, my parents (the current Nana and Poppy) live 45 minutes away.  Still close in my opinion! We see them all the time and it's great!

My boys and I like to take selfies!! Here's our Christmas morning selfie.  My grandmother (who lives with us now) and my husband are less enthusiastic about it! I read on a parenting blog once about moms who avoid being in pictures or are so busy taking pictures that they're never in them! I refuse to be that mom and I take selfies WAY too much!!

Anyway, we had a great Christmas at home and with family.  Now for today's Little Ladies:

Right-click to download and print

This set is based on fashion plates from 1897 - I think that might be the latest year to date. I might modify the skirt on the right at some point. It's kinda boring, but I tried to be somewhat faithful to my source material.


Friday I'll have the last of this year's collaboration paper doll.  THAT has been a really fun project! So look for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment