Friday, January 12, 2018

January Paper Doll - Set 3

So I've made it through the first 12 drawing prompts from the January doodle-a-day suggestions from Rhianna Wurman.  It was sheer luck that I completed the day 12 prompt on January 12th! I'm not sure exactly what day I'll get the next set up - it might be Monday, it might be Wednesday.  We'll see how the weekend goes.

Today's set covers days days 8 through 12.  The themes are: bath, clouds, houseplants, circles, and something that starts with "l".

Right-click to download, print, and color

Right-click to download and print

For bath, I made a robe and head wrap to match the sleep set on the first page.  I made a cloud covered top and puffy hair for clouds.  And then there's a succulent covered dress for houseplants. For circles, I added an interlocking circle pattern to pants along with a circle necklace and circle glasses.  Finally, for "L" I made a leotard with leggings and legwarmers! 

Now that it's about the midpoint for January, what would you like to see for February: the same doll with a new color scheme or a new doll with a new color scheme? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. I think this is such a cool project! And I love the succulent covered dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is way more time consuming than I thought it would be but I'm loving it. And I want that succulent dress myself :)

      Delete